Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Tips to Relieve Stress


Stress is difficult to avoid. We deal with every day. Stress can cause serious illness, we should do everything possible to correct it. I did some research on stress and found eight measures to relieve the stress that I share with you. Deep breathing is one of the easiest to relieve stress, but there are eight steps you can try.

Create an anti-stress kit
This anti-stress kits should be the favorite object of it. Whenever you're stressed, focus on favorite things. This will help you feel at the center. This kit should be something to it, which represents all the senses. I'll probably put a book or a CD in my old kit. Reading the cover to my sense of sight. So I would cover the sound of music. My favorite bottle of perfume to cover my nose. Plush cover my sense of touch. Package of chewing gum to cover my sense of taste.

Elongation
Stretch your hands and scream North. Lower your hands, bend down and scream south. Stand and swing the right arm screaming in the East. Swing your left hand to the cry of the West. This is strange, but it is said to work. I try this tip when I'm alone. I do not want anyone giving me strange looks when I tried this suggestion.

Use a bottle of bubbles
Fan bubbles unwind. This will help you with your deep breathing. I love playing with bubbles, so I have no problem with this trick.

Cook something
Cook something that requires constant motion, and will promote a meditative state of mind. An example would knead the dough and cutting apples cake. I'm not like the cake for me to knead the dough for homemade rolls.

Color
Coloring with crayons. You are reminded of his happy childhood. It is also a stress reliever because his focus is on the picture they are coloring. They also told me that the color can help lower your blood pressure.

Sing
Singing out loud when you're stuck in traffic or deal with stressful things. I like to sing on the radio so I will continue this suggestion.

Laugh
Laughing makes you feel calmer. Even if you fake a laugh, give it a try. You may end up laughing for real.

Reread a chapter in a book
You can read the last chapter of a book. You should read the book, which has a happy ending. You can put a smile on your face and you feel better. I like reading romance novels in general, and a happy ending, so I can not make this suggestion.

These are the eight steps to relieve stress. I hope these suggestions work for you. Feel free to share any advice that is used to relieve stress. We could use all help relieve stress, so you can feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment